We are looking for an Analytics Engineer in our team, a person that understands the business context and the data needs behind it, and knows how to implement data pipelines on our Big Data Platform.
In this role, you will:
- Work together with business users to understand the data requirements
- Translate these requirements in clean, transformed data ready for analysis.
- Design, develop, deploy and operate ETL/ELT pipelines.
- Develop and maintain packages to ease the analytics process.
- Maintain data documentation and definitions.
** Please note that Analytics engineers and Data engineers have different responsibilities.Analytics engineers deliver well-defined, transformed, tested, and documented data sets. On the other hand, Data engineers are responsible for creating and maintaining the analytics infrastructure that enables almost every other data function, including architectures such as databases, servers, and large-scale processing systems.
- Work experience as technical data analytics role or data engineer
- Experience with SQL and Python
- Experience in building ETLs
- Familiarity with spark (is a plus)
- Familiar with business data requirements and metrics
- Detail-oriented and result driven
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.